Yang Melekat


5.2.11

Pangkor mommento...

ish bile diigtkn blik cem lots of funny things happened to me last time...the best part was my big arguing wif ma belaf one ( MR. AZLIE)...hehehe...memg 3 days 2 night at pangkor make me realize that i really2 miss him so much...yerla i OFF my phone for 3 days 2 night...heheh..cian die...when im off to Jetty Lumut, switch on my phone...thingking that would be he worried bout me...my though was rite,,..there lots of miss call n texts from him...sorry B...time tuh AYG geram ngan B...yel sape xmrh B suke ejek2 AYG...hehehe (but he's full wif sense of humor n romantic person)...actually time tuh saje je tutp fon...bia die rase kehilangan i for 3 days 2 night...memg x disangkal lg die memg sgt xsenang duduk..YEZZA...my mission achieved to make him worried (ceh poyo gile aku nih...aku yg perasan atau memg aku ni manusia perasaan)..wut ever it is im eppy to be who i am...hehehehehe....yela ktorg lau xgaduh 1 hari memg x sah..sampai member2 n my classmate pon da tao sal ktorg...the +WEIRDO COUPLEZ+...hahahaah...

No comments: