Yang Melekat


5.2.11

Love at One Sided

this is my point of view of love at one sided....adapted from japanese muvie (honey n Clover)...the characters are Yamada, Mayama n Nomiya....

it is pain to face wif u everyday...b'coz im standing here wif regret n knowing u loved otha person...it's hurt to tell u dat i really2 like u (totemo suki desu...was said by Yamada to Mayama)...the most thing dat i can't go through is dat u olwayz make dat person precious in ur life (anata mo koibito wa...)...y u never relize me..d person olwayz beside u..the person who olwayz hoping on u...the person who olwayz willing to make u smile in every day u r going through...the person who relize dat u will never b apart from that person..but this is who i am...the person who never care bout your feeling toward me..even u never try to love me..i dun care..the only that i care is dat im happy to be close to u, to be side wif u, to be the person u olwayz ask n talk,..but there are hopeless..even u are in front of me, i felt dat u r far away from me...when im try to get close to you, you like run away from me..there one thing dat i can do is to stare u far away...
yamada told mayama dat she like him (totemo suki desu)
nomiya asked yamada to be togehter wif him
but...when there a guy approach me, i never accept him (nomiya)...coz inside me is only u...it will be only u...n dat guy olwayz hoping dat my heart will open for him..he waited wif patient...im touched..im sad coz i can't accept him...even it's hurt for me to know dat u r not in this country anymore, but u olwayz in my heart..deepest from my heart...i know dat feeling...n one day, i realize dat i've to move on n try to like him...i thought dat he never waited me..but i was wrong..he said dat, let's be together (issho ni...)....

honey n clover

dats d end of ma story tonite...fell touched with Nomiya who really like Yamada...n Mayama is not the ending (wif otha person)..

p/s: really like this muvie...heheh

No comments: