Yang Melekat


21.12.10

Stop Pushing Me....You I.D.I.O.T!!!!!

WHEN U SAID IT'S OVER...FINE I WILL ACCEPT IT...but.... a persons name GUY...u shud keep ur words in mind...don't u ever dare only to said so...u have to keep ur words MAN...at least...so it's no doubt bout it any more....


when i try to go away from ur life...as u mention..DON'T BOTHER ME ANYMORE....(i try my best to follow ur instruction)...


when my feeling getting heals...y u dare to accross in my mind...i don't ask u to do so...n i never ask u or said sumthin like...(DON'T BOTHER ME K)....I never speech out that kind of word...but u never cares bout my feeling...u dare to do so...my life is getting so dark as before...i do nuthing...but is like i have done a big mistake that i never think i've done it before...its ur speculations...not mine...


So...MAn...GUY...plz don't judge me like that...it's me...me..me... a person that really cares and loves u so much....love u more than nuthing...instead of appreaciating my feelings, u choose to be an ignorance person... 


hey...can u do that?...can u do this?....stop pushing me you idiot...is like im nothing for u...me...human being too...have feeling...have my own pride...
Where is your respect dear????....

No comments: