Yang Melekat


20.12.10

~Love tree~

Love Tree

..........Love tree.............



From a smallest seed,
It has been grow day by day,
I haven’t  feel that kind of feeling,
Is like im planting something in my heart,
It starting to grow and heal my sickness,



Now I understand bout this feeling,
It’s only show in four letter…
L.O.V.E…

The tree love is in my heart, my soul, my sadness, my happiness…
I starting to know bout the sadness and happiness,
It this can be a part in L.O.V.E meaning???
Im wondering…

You are a though one,
You can heal my wound,
You can cherish my life,
Even if im sad, you will make me laugh…
Oh L.O.V.E…
I’ve been felt into you,

If I left u, I will regret…
I can’t live u walk b’coz it make me feel sick,
I can’t live u cry b’coz it make my heart broke,
I can’t live u talk b’coz I don’t want to listen a bad words…
It is because, I really felt into you,
L.O.V.E,,,,

No comments: