Yang Melekat


11.4.10

The Sudden Of Me



me...me...me.....what????huh...u wanna noe me...gtau lar....huhuhuhuh...me...i've no idea..dunno to share...but der some story bout me...quite interesting to noe bout me...but not also...me...simple...nice...humble....hahahahah...somemore...urmmm..let me think 1st...hahaha...cute...intelligence...clever...not so...simple word
me can be define as average 'Com Si Com Sa'.....let start...on dat day...da star is spread their character...sun is warming da nite...da nite dats calm my journey...oh no...push...push...
i see da head (said dA Nurse)...guess....
girl
or
boy
...uwaaa...uwaaaa...
uwaaaa...
dat was my first song dat i dedicated specel to my lurvely mummy....thank god she'd like it so much...n im smile to her(Liar)...it's too obvious dat im lying...hahahahah....how come i can do dat...me...so litle...my mum's (NaPisAh BinTi JuNoH) was so nervous...oh god..im so glad..me as cute gurl..my mum....pity to her...but she's glad to have me...she's thinking...name...Ayah (Mat NAsiR Bin JuSoH)..da name...wut should we give her name..urm...da problem was dat de nite they don't prepare my name...but u noe wut...idea comes around...Ayah said 'RoHkMaZiLA BinTi MAt NAsIr'......
on dat nite...they are waiting 4 me...da sun....de sky....da moon...de star...they become my fisrt frenzs...Mr. Sun....it my hor partnet dat i ever had...Ms. Moon....da smooth comforter...Mr. Sky...oh no...my fisrt hero...da best among da best...n Miss Star...cherish...glam...n Cute of Coz...

urm...so bored...dats all from me...dunno to share more...da rest like sleepy...n me..da cute litle gurl hugged by my mum...the best shelter...fuh...now...im hot 'n' chumel gurl...

lady u olllsssssss.....10 q 4 lending me here mum n Ayah...really apreciated it...

No comments: