Yang Melekat


14.4.10


Da life sketsa....

Wut do u really noe bout life???...me...dunno anything...but half may b yes...or sometimes may b no...i dunno anything...for sure...noe nuthin in this life...but...we have to accept everything that appear...even we have to face it...i will...but...me...not strong n though enuf....me....like a small ants....discover da life by ownself...anyone cannot mix it....but somehow....me....should be so though...n stronger n stronger...u...im sorry...dont disturb ma life k...who r u??...y u really care bout me...i don’t allow it...sorry...me only me...nuthin can change it....
Hahahaha...in ma life...surrounded by various kind of people character...some i dun like it...but...some i really like it...but...for those that i dun like it...sorry to say...
ma life will go on...huhuhuh...
may be happy...n may b not...so....u should ready wut u will face soon...

No comments: